Monday, September 28, 2009

in lurvvvvv


I love all the seasonal processed coffee creamers that have started to come out. I splurged on some of this delicious pumpkin spice creamer yesterday, and I already love it. 
Dawn, by Dario Marianelli (hence the theme of Pride and Prejudice) really made the entire movie. Instead of writing my paper on Jane Austen for class that is due today, I downloaded this song and listened to it over and over. 

Completely necessary lingerie from Agent Provocateur. I don't have a robe, and have been thinking about how useful they can be. In and out of showers, writing papers, drinking martinis, the usual. 
So it's officially fall, and it couldn't make me happier. Have already whipped out studded boots, layers and have successfully rolled out of bed 5 minutes before the start of class and still made it. All the tell tale signs that I have lost my focus.  Went to the grocery Sto' yesterday and was overjoyed with all the halloween decorations. 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment